Tuesday, October 2, 2007

What I thought about this article was that the living in the dessert and the 30'000 gallon tank of water made sense. I also thought that some things said about tv were right. And i thought some things were right about what was said about smoking.



The feelings i had while reading this article were of concentration. I was concentrated beacause i was reading you see.



The things I agreed with in this article were that life is short and all that. I also agree that people do waste allot of their life watching television and most of it is garbage. I also agree that information is transfered faster by reading than watching tv but it is easier to watch television. I also agree that nicotine is highly addictive and costs allot of money.

The things I disagreed with is that television is a bad thing, even though sometimes mindless it is entertainig. I also disagreed with what the article said about how smoking makes someone feel cool.

What I related to in this article was how nicotine is addictive and all that.

No comments: